Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mentorship

Literal · Log of specific hours with a total and a description of your duties https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aij2AloMrD2tdG9pcVBjTXRPNHRMSFJWVFVCcWVNZ0E#gid=0 · Contact Name & Number Andres Carrillo (714)390-0305 Interpretive What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why? The most important thing I gained from this experience is the experience of working in a lab setting where being scientifically correct and critical thiinking is encouraged. I have also learned many things about all kinds of marine life as well as a lot more on the type of habitats they live in. Applied How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ? Please explain. As I explain in my ISearch, the first couple of times I went to the aquarium to volunteer I went to go reintroduce a small pipefish and more after that. That moment helped me reflect on my research and why that sort of thing would be important. Also just being in the environment with scientists I can ask questions at anytime about my topic and they would be answered with no problem and some proof as to what they answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment