Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Science Fair PROBLEM!

I now have a major problem with my science experiment. THEY JUST DIED! I believe it had something to do with a problem that I had with them the week before. I left the jellies alone in a drawer to induce strobilation, the problem started on a Tuesday when I wasn't there. The drawer handles were being replaced so that the aquarium looked more aesthetitically pleasing and were actually operational. The drawer was known to get stuck and the man got it stuck then decided to yank it out with force forcing the tray to fall and the water to empty. The man left all three of them empty for the rest of the week where the jellies were suffocating. However the jellies survived but weren't responding to food anymore and thats jellies died.

No comments:

Post a Comment