Thursday, May 30, 2013

Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why? I'm proud of how much knowledge I have on the subject and have just realized it when it was so easy to talk about actual information when I treated the presentation more informally. I am also proud of the decorations in my room and how well it went with the activities and the activities themselves also seemed to be fun for the class. (2) Questions to Consider a. What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)? P+ b. What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)? AP+ (3) What worked for you in your senior project? The fact that I learned something that was completely applicable to real life was very helpful in keeping me motivated to finish things like the science project. (4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time? Start with reintroduction as my original topic and also find the AZA reintroduction guidelines sooner. (5) Finding Value How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors? Be specific and use examples. This project has forced me to think formally in science and has forced me to do well in future science classes. This has also helped me to engage in the marine biology field and find many opportunities like my college of choice going into a JC then transferring into CSULB. I am also impressed with how well I was able to converse on reintroduction with an expert on reintroduction (Mike Schaadt).

No comments:

Post a Comment